The more the stones, the bigger the smile with a…three stone diamond engagement ring
A three stone diamond engagement ring is made up of a large center stone with two smaller diamonds either side of it.
De-beers introduced the 3 stone rings in the late 1990s.
The 3 stone ring is a symbol of lifelong commitment – one diamond each for the past, present and future of the relationship.
- Make sure the center and side diamonds are evenly matched for color, clarity, size, weight and shape.
- If there is an intentional color contrast between the center and side stones, make sure the three stones are all matched.
- Ensure all prongs in any of the diamond ring settings that hold the stones in place are identically sized, shaped, polished, secure and positioned.
- Check that the side and center diamonds are level and secure.
None of the stones should be set too high or low….nor should they look tilted.
All the stones should make an even arc.
- Make sure the inside of the 3 stone ring is smooth and free of polish marks.
- Make sure the shank of the ring has a smooth finish and that the registered trademarks are stamped on the inside.
- Ensure that the finish of the three stone diamond engagement ring is as good inside the shank as it is on the outside.
- It is said the devil is in the detail….by taking the time to check, you not only get value financially, you also get peace of mind and avoid confrontations if you have to return a ring!!
Anniversaries are to celebrate your past, present and your future which is what three stone rings represent.
You could consider one and make your anniversary truly memorable…
More Rings For The Ladies
Right Hand Rings
Channel Set Rings
My Kingdom For Some Bread